This Chai Tiramisu is so easy and flavorful! Chai, vanilla, cream, and rum…all in an easy-to-assemble and transport dessert. You will not forget this one!
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp light cream or half & half
- 2 tsp Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 2/3 cup Chai concentrate mix (ex: 3rd Street or Oregon Chai)
- 3 tbsp dark spiced rum (ex: Captain Morgan or Meyer's)
- 1 package soft ladyfingers, or make your own
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- Beat the mascarpone with 1/4 cup sugar, light cream, and Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream with the powdered sugar and Rodelle Vanilla bean seeds until soft peeks form. Fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Combine chai concentrate and rum into a shallow dish.
- Assemble into 8 ounce custard, pudding or dessert cups for cute single servings:
- Halve the ladyfingers and dip into the Chai mixture. The ladyfingers should absorb some of the Chai, but not enough that they start to fall apart.
- Layer soaked ladyfingers on the bottom of the dessert cup, follow with a heaping spoonful of cheese mixture.
- Build another layer and sprinkle chopped pistachio nuts over the top.
- Repeat with remaining dishes.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow the flavors to blend and develop.
- To make this kid-friendly, leave out the rum! And, try our traditional Tiramisu recipe, it's a fan favorite! Love all things Italian? Try our Vanilla Bean Pizzelle recipe!