A holiday party isn’t a party without a little eggnog and you will love the vanilla twist to this traditional holiday drink!
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 4 servings
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the egg yolks until lightened in color. Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the whole milk, heavy cream, bourbon, vanilla bean seeds, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk the egg white mixture into the set-aside egg yolk mixture. Add the reserved, scraped vanilla beans and chill before serving.
- 4 eggs, separated (pasturized eggs are great here)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces Vanilla Bean infused bourbon
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp grated cinnamon