Vanilla, bourbon and cherry juice – almost a Manhattan, but a little easier to toss together for a quick celebration anytime!
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
- 1.5-2.5 oz. bourbon (depending on how strong you like your cocktails)
- 1/4 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- 1/4 tsp maraschino cherry juice
Serve with: (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Garnish of cherry and vanilla bean
- Stir all ingredients together, or shake in a beverage mixing glass. Serve straight up or over ice with garnishes. Enjoy!
- Balance the Bourbon Whiskey Cocktail out with our Vanilla, Blood Orange Champagne Cocktail!