Refreshingly bright and citrusy. Perfect for entertaining! We love this sweet cheese ball paired with graham crackers, nutty pieces of bread, and even just on apple slices.
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 12 servings
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients (not the coatings) and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 10 minutes, until just firm enough to form a ball. Place on a plate and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Combine the coating ingredients on a plate.Roll chilled cheese ball in topping to coat completely on outside.
- Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped with a sharp knife
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Paste
- ½ cup candied pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped