These colorful, buttery bars are loaded with fresh orange zest and sweet-tart cranberries, for a flavor combination that is perfect for the Holiday season.
- 45 mins
- 20 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter, orange zest, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add in flour and whisk to combine, stirring just until no streaks of flour remain (do not over mix.)
- Chop cranberries coarsely, then fold berries into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bars are golden and set.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
This recipe was prepared by Baking Bites for Rodelle!