This recipe is one of our favorites! It’s a fun creamy mixture of crunchy cookie pieces with our sweet Rodelle Vanilla Beans. It’s the perfect recipe to cool down a hot summer day.
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 4 servings
- Mix the Baileys and amaretto in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over a medium heat until warm.
- Split and scrape the Rodelle Vanilla Beans and mix in.
- Crush cookies of choice and mix into liquid.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup amaretto
- Crushed bag of cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped