Healthy peanut butter cookie dough and banana ice cream make this indulgent treat guilt-free!
- 25 mins
- 4 servings
- 1, 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup flour (all-purpose, and gluten-free all-purpose would be fine)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp honey (use maple syrup if vegan)
- 1 1/4 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- scant 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp sprinkles or chocolate chips, optional
- 3 medium frozen bananas
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients (except bananas and sprinkles/chocolate chips), until a dough forms.
- Scoop into a bowl and stir in sprinkles/chocolate chips.
- Press half of batter into 1/2 of an 8x8 dish (or loaf pan) lined with wax paper. It is easier to handle if you wet your hands.
- Clean out your food processor and blend frozen bananas until smooth. You may need to add 1 tbsp of milk to get the frozen bananas to turn smooth and creamy.
- Scoop banana ice cream over first cookie dough layer.
- Layer remaining cookie dough over banana ice cream. Flatten and smooth top layer.
- Freeze until hard, at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.
- Recipe created for Rodelle by the immaEATthat blog.