The ultimate heath snack! Rich cocoa chips, sweet dried berries, hunger reducing almonds, antioxidant rich Goji berries, and fiber and protein filled oats, all tossed in Rodelle vanilla extract.
- 10 mins
- 12 servings
For the Cocoa Powder Chips
- 2/3 cup Rodelle Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
For the Trail Mix
- 1 cup plain granola
- 1/2 cup dried berries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Organic Vanilla Extract
How to make the Cocoa chips
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and pour mix over a parchment paper.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
- Once the chocolate hardens, break it up into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well coated with the vanilla extract.
- Add pieces of cocoa chips and gently toss to mix.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.