These cookies are rich and decadent. Serve the cookies by themselves, as a caramel sandwich, or with the caramel on the side as a dipping sauce.
- | Medium
- | 45 mins
- | 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, and salt.
- Whisk these dry ingredients until blended.
- In a mixer or by hand cream butter until fluffy.
- Add both sugars mix for 2 minutes
- Add Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract, and eggs mixing 1 minute in between each egg.
- Add the dry ingredients in batches and mix thoroughly.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix in evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool before spreading caramel in between them.
- Have all ingredients ready In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, melt sugar with Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract and water over a medium high heat.
- Whisk continuously until sugar dissolves, stop whisking when sugar comes to a boil.
- Sugar will caramelize and turn a golden amber color this will take a few minutes.
- Add butter and whisk until butter is melted.
- When butter is melted remove pan from heat, slowly add the cream.
- Whisk until completely incorporated, let cool.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream