Delightfully easy and cute for spring and summer – fun for kids to help with filling the strawberries. And, they are light enough that you can enjoy a couple!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 10 servings
- Carefully cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow-out the insides.
- In a chilled metal bowl, whip the cream until foamy. Sift in the sugar and cocoa. Stir to combine.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Whip the ingredients until thick and creamy.
- Place the mousse into a pastry bag or plastic bag with end cut off about 1/4-inch. Pipe into hollowed out strawberries.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or mini chocolate or mini white chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Best served fresh.