These almonds are a little salty, a little sweet and A LOT addicting! Try them out for a fun snack break!
- 15 mins
- 12 servings
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups raw, unsalted almonds
- 3 tbsp Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 tbsp. water, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, 1/2 tsp. Rodelle Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon and 1/2 tsp. salt to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid is reduced by about half. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in 2 cups raw unsalted almonds, stirring until they are completely coated.
- Spread the almonds out in a single layer onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and transfer to your preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let the almonds rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Add 3 tbsp. Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa to a large zip-closure bag and add the almonds (they will still be sticky – that’s OK). Shake until the almonds are fully coated with the cocoa. Remove from the bag and enjoy!
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Liz at the Floating Kitchen as part of her #5for5eats series with Rodelle. Check her out on Instagram!