These cookies have such a festive look to them! The white and red chips resemble a candy cane. They’re extremely soft and chewy! The perfect festive and delicious holiday cookie recipe!
- | Easy
- | 30 mins
- | 36 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 bag of Cherry Chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract until well combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in white chips and cherry chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.