It’s a thick, cream cheese batter that is laced with Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa and then layered with chocolate sauce and salty graham cracker crumbs.
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- ¼ cup Rodelle Gourmet or Organic Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Rodelle Vanilla Bean Paste
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, ¼ cup coconut oil, and honey until combined. Set aside. In a separate, small, bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and salt until the oil has saturated all of the crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese, whipping cream, and vanilla bean paste until stiff peaks occur. Take half of the prepared chocolate sauce and add to the cream cheese mixture along with the sweetened condensed milk and fold until incorporated and the batter starts to look looser.
- In a freezer-safe container, layer the ice cream batter with the chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs alternately until all the batter has been used. Cover and freeze for at least 5-6 hours. When frozen, scoop into serving dishes.