Graham cracker crust topped with creamy cheesecake and chocolate cookie dough. Need we say more?
- | Medium
- | 60 mins
- | 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 13x9" baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Make the crust: combine graham crackers and sugar in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs. Add in melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- For the cheesecake filling: beat cream cheese with sugar, eggs and vanilla using the whisk attachment of an electric mixer. Beat until fluffy and smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- For the cookie dough, beat butter with sugars for 2 minutes. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix until fully blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by large scoops onto the top of the cheesecake layer. Try to use your fingertips to spread the cookie dough gently (it doesn't have to cover cheesecake completely as cookie dough will spread during baking).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cookie dough layer is fully baked. Remove and cool on counter. Once cooled, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut and enjoy!
- We'd love to thank Shugary Sweets for this fabulous recipe! Looking for other decadent treats? Try our stout brownies, triple chocolate no bake cheesecake, or tiered chocolate cake!
For the crust:
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 18 full size crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Rodelle vanilla extract
For the cookie dough:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp Rodelle vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package (12oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips