A perfect treat for any cheesecake lover, chocolate bourbon vegan cheesecake squares are a rich and decadent treat!
- | Easy
- | 120 mins
- | 6 servings
DirectionsFor the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with parchment paper, then grease lightly. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, coconut oil, powdered sugar and salt until the dough comes together.
- Press into the bottom of the greased and lined pan and bake for 7-9 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. You don't want to overbake the crust, or it will become too hard after you add the filling.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a high powdered blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour the filling into the prepared pan with crust. If you want the swirled effect, leave out the cocoa powder while blending and whisk it into half of the blended filling before transferring into the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the filling does not jiggle with shaken. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
For the crust:
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake:
- 1½ cups raw cashews soaked for at least 8 hours and then drained (unless using a high powered blender, soaking isn't necessary)
- 10 ounces vanilla or plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Rodella Vanilla Paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa Powder