This recipe was created by Ally Phillips, our Scrumptious Spring Sweepstakes Honorable Mention.
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 27 servings
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar, beating with a mixer until creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, Chinese 5-spice, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, sesame seeds and flax seeds and blend in.
- Add the flour and blend in with a spatula or wooden spoon. Add the walnuts and one cup of oats at a time and blend in well. Finally, add the raisins.
- Scoop (I used a spring scoop approx. 2 tbsp of batter.) cookies on a parchment-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven about 10 minutes. Let cool on a rack. Keep in an airtight container.
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Chinese 5-spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 ½ cups rice flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins