Rice crispy treats are one of the most overlooked desserts. This Halloween, bring back the glory of the marshmallowy goodness!
- 20 mins
- 12 servings
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (total) of candy corn, Indian candy corn, and candy pumpkins
- 10 cups crispy rice cereal
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Melt butter, Rodelle Vanilla Bean, and marshmallows, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn, Indian candy corn, and candy pumpkins together.
- In the marshmallow mixture, blend 4 drops of yellow food coloring, and 2 of red food coloring, adding more if necessary to reach desired color.
- Add marshmallow mixture to cereal and candy mixture; stir quickly to combine.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 9x13” pan.
- Cut into squares when cool, and enjoy.