Holiday martinis never go out of style, they are elegant, beautiful, and easy. Jazz up your Halloween party with these festive martinis!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 4 servings
DirectionsInfusing the vodka:
- Mix the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container.
- Set aside to infuse for at least 3 hours, then strain.
- Add 4 ounces of the candy corn vodka, the orange liqueur, lemon juice, vanilla and egg white to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into 4 chilled martini glasses, rimmed with decorating sugar.
- Garnish with candy corn.
For the infused vodka:
- 1/4 cup candy corn
- 1 ½ cups vodka
For the cordials:
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- Lemon juice from half of the lemon
- 1 tbsp of Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 large egg white
- Candy corn for garnish
- Orange or white sugar for the rim