Rodelle’s Gourmet Turkey Brine is the best and easiest way to make the most flavorful, juiciest turkey you’ve ever tasted. Trust us!
- | Easy
- | 20 servings
- Before using, mix Rodelle Turkey Brine by shaking well for even distribution of ingredients.
- Mix 2 cups of Rodelle Turkey Brine with one gallon of boiling water.
- Cool thoroughly and refrigerate until chilled.
- Place thawed turkey, brine mix, and an additional gallon of water in a large container or bag so the turkey is fully submerged.
- Keep cool in refrigerator or on ice for 12-24 hours.
- Rinse and pat turkey dry prior to roasting.
- Add fresh herbs and aromatics to your roasting pan and roast turkey until fully cooked.
- Allow your turkey to rest before slicing.
- Carve, serve and enjoy!
- Get more information on Rodelle's Turkey Brine here! And, stock up in a store near you or online! Not just for turkey, Rodelle's brine has versatile applications, like our recipe for brined, stuffed pork tenderloin!
- One whole, thawed turkey (up to 18 pounds)
- 2 cups Rodelle Turkey Brine
- 1 gallon boiling water
- Fresh thyme, bay leafs and rosemary