This boozy mint hot chocolate recipe is the perfect nightcap on a cold evening. Warm yourself up with a mug of this sweet chocolate goodness today!
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 ounce of creme de menthe
- gouIn a small pot, heat the milk over low heat. When the milk begins to boil, remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the salt and baking cocoa. Whisk well, until all cocoa clumps have dissolved.
- Add the creme de menthe to a mug and pour the hot chocolate over the liqueur. Stir, then garnish as desired. Some ideas: marshmallows, whipped cream, and mint sprigs.
Note: This recipe was created by Honey & Birch for Rodelle. Click here to see the original post and more photos!