These cupcakes are a perfect accompaniment to any springtime feast. They are moist and creamy, delectable creations that will make your mouth water! They are our most favorite spring recipe!
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until batter is well combined.
- Sift together the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the vanilla bean to the dry ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter, alternately with the coconut milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners, no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, unit light golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prepare the icing, and toast the coconut.
- Frost and garnish with toasted coconut when the cupcakes have cooled.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons baking powder (1 ½ for high-altitude baking)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Icing – use our Rodelle Vanilla
- ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Divide the icing and add a drop of food coloring (red, blue, and yellow) to create Easter/spring treats