This creative shrimp recipe is unlike any other. The tomatoes mixed with our Rodelle Salmon Seasoning make the perfect combination.
- 30 mins
- 4 servings
- 4 medium Roma Tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Seafood Seasoning
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and De-veined
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Toss tomatoes with garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1 tbsp of the Rodelle Seafood Seasoning.
- Coat shallow, ceramic, oven safe baking dish with remaining olive oil and place tomato mixture in bowl.
- Roast tomatoes for 35 minutes, remove from oven, add shrimp and stir tomatoes and shrimp until all the shrimp is coated.
- Sprinkle remaining salmon seasoning over the top of the dish.
- Reduce oven temp to 375 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.