Shrimp salad never tasted so good. Our Rodelle Baja Spice blend adds impeccable flavor to this tasty, simple seafood salad recipe.
- | Easy
- | 45 mins
- | 4 servings
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Rodelle Baja Spice Blend, 1 tablespoon EVOO, and 2 tbsp lemon juice together. Add the shrimp and toss to cover. Refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Heat the grill.
- In the meantime, toss the lettuce mix with the fruits, pepper, onion, and tomatoes.
- Make the dressing by whisking together ¼ cup EVOO, 1 tbsp lemon juice, ¼ tsp salt, and the Green Pepper Sauce.
- If you have an open bottom grill pan, grill the shrimp over medium heat until cooked through. Otherwise, thread shrimp on skewers and grill over medium flame until cooked through. Brush the shrimp with the marinade as it cooks.
- Add the cooked shrimp into the salad mixture and toss with the dressing.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp (about 8 pieces)
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Baja Spice Blend
- ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 6 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1 papaya, cubed
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Anaheim pepper, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- ½ tsp Tabasco brand Green Pepper Sauce