Packed with delicious nutrients to fuel your day, this great tasting smoothie is an easy and quick meal replacement or snack option!
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unflavored protein powder (whey, hemp, brown rice, and vegan all work well)
- 1/2 small banana, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon white Chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender, starting with the ice.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Increase ice to thicken, as desired.
- Optional: top with cinnamon
Other healthy smoothie recipes you may be interested in: Rodelle Green Smoothie, Guilt Free Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie, Orange Cinnamon and Vanilla Super Juice Smoothie