We filled these delicious crepes with a creamy raspberry, Rodelle Cocoa, and Rodelle Almond extract fillings. Try yours with nut butters, fresh berries, or make a statement with your own creation!
- | Medium
- | 60 mins
- | 18 servings
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place the batter in the refrigerator for one hour. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
- Heat a small non-stick pan.
- Add a small amount of butter, allowing it to melt and swirl around the pan.
- Pour about 1/8 cup of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds and then flip.
- Cook another 10 seconds and then remove to a cutting board, laying them flat to cool.
- Continue preparing the rest of the batter into crepes.
- Now, you can move on to fill and serve your crepes, or follow the next steps to save them for another time.
- After the crepes are cool, you can store them in plastic bags in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freezer for up to 2 months.
- Thaw on a rack before gently peeling the crepes apart.
- Add ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer, or bowl that you can use a hand mixer in.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for your pan
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Almond Extract
- 2 tablespoons high-quality raspberry jam, we like Crofter's Raspberry
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- 2 ounces soft cream cheese
Cocoa Almond Filling
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Gourmet Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Rodelle Pure Almond Extract