This light, airy French Toast is perfectly complimented by a hint of Rodelle Almond Extract!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 4 servings
- Whisk eggs, milk, and Rodelle Almond Extract together in a wide bowl.
- Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture, one at a time.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat, and cook the brioche until browned and crispy on both sides.
- Serve with berries, a dab of butter, and maple syrup.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Almond Extract
- 4 1/2-inch thick slices of brioche bread
- 2 tablespoons butter