This comforting rice pudding is flavored with vanilla beans and almond extract – a delicious dessert for any occasion!
- 25 mins
- 6 servings
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped, reserve the bean pod
- 1 cup long grain white rice (like jasmin)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Almond Extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Add milk and Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds and bean pods to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice and reduce to simmer.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk, sugar and Rodelle Almond Extract.
- Simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add the cranberries and stir until combined.
- If the liquid has not yet been fully absorbed, cover and let pudding sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon warm pudding into individual cups or bowls and garnish with the sliced almonds.