The easiest ice cream you’ll ever make! Two simple ingredients that complement each other perfectly for a delicious and refreshing treat!
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 4 servings
- Peel bananas and slice them into 1/2 pieces.
- Freeze overnight on a plate.
- Remove from freezer and place in a KitchenAid® 5-Speed Diamond Blender along with the scraped Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds.
- Blend until it turns into ice cream.
- Around 5-10 minutes.
- Freeze any leftovers and process again when ready to serve.
- 1 bunch of bananas (about 5-6)
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped