Rodelle Allergen Program
Food Safety is a top priority
At Rodelle, we make safety our top priority. From a company-wide safety motto (“Safe, Or We Don’t Do It”) to regular safety trainings, our team members’ welfare is top of mind.
We extend this policy to our products and our commitment to safe quality foods.
The Rodelle team has instituted a robust program that is third party audited under the Global Food Safety Initiative audit standard, FSSC 22000. This ensures best-in-class food safety practices and controls are put in place to prevent unintended contact between major allergens and our products along with other industry leading standards for Food Safety.
In addition to our food safety practices, we certify our products as Kosher.
- Vanilla Products
- Vanilla Paste
- Alcohol-free Vanilla Flavor
- Flavor Extracts (Almond, Organic Chocolate, Baker's, Peppermint)
These items do not share production equipment with any of the US big 8 allergens. Our extracts are gluten-free based on ingredients - the alcohol used is not derived from wheat.
- Cocoa Powders & Organic Hot Cocoa: these products do not include major allergens as an ingredient, but are produced in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy, eggs, sesame, almonds and coconut.
- Toasted Sesame Seeds: This product is considered an allergen in Canada currently, and will be added as the 9th major food allergen as of 1/1/2023 in the US. Toasted sesame seeds are present in the product. Additionally, the item is produced in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy, eggs, sesame, almonds and coconut.
- Gourmet Seasoning Blends, Turkey Brine and Prime Rib Seasoning
- Please read the nutrition fact label for the product you are curious about on our website or on the product.
- Additionally, these items are produced in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy, eggs, sesame, almonds and coconut.
- Prime Rib Seasoning contains Mustard Seed which is considered an allergen in Canada.
Our cross-contact prevention measures focus on the U.S. top 8 allergens, but we understand that some customers may wish to avoid other unmentioned ingredients. We do our best to answer ingredient questions about individual products when asked, so please Contact Us with questions.