The final hurrah of summer for many, Labor Day, is one of our favorite occasions to whip up our most memorable dishes! We’re sharing our list of summer favorites, early fall recipes and more to get your long weekend into full swing! All you have to do is pick which summer outfit you want to wear one last time and enjoy!
- Start things off with a vanilla crudite dip with pistachios – a light but rich veggie dip that your guests will want to keep dipping into!
- This crispy jicama salad with vanilla bean goat cheese is the perfect combination of sweet tartness, vanilla bean goodness and crunchy flavors!
- The perfect summer salsa: stone fruit, melon and a little heat…all rounded out with some vanilla flavors to make this the perfect salsa for grilled fish, chicken, pork or just some chips for dipping.
- Nothing is better for a long weekend celebration than a quick crock pot entree! Try our Slow cooked pork mole in tacos, or on its own with rice or potatoes – you can’t go wrong!
- Keep your party energy up with these lightly caffeinated Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream Frosting! They are rich, fluffy and perfectly chocolatey!!
- Ice Cream options!! Homemade Cookie Dough Blizzards, Vanilla Cantaloupe Sorbet, Blueberry White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream, and Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream!
Don’t forget the cocktails! Long weekends mean more time to sip, savor and relax!
- White Vanilla Sangria – make this one ahead of time and your friends will thank you! A splash of citrus flavors is perfectly balanced with vanilla for the ultimate Sangria recipe!
- Rodelle’s take on tradition, Vanilla Mojitos, will dazzle the rum-drinkers in your life!
- Want to spice up a picnic or brunch? Rodelle’s Sriracha Bloody Mary is just what the doctor ordered!
- Rodelle’s Frozen Shooters – Tempting, juicy, and alluring. These party pleasing frozen shooters are just delicious, easy to make, and really add a great, personalized touch to your cocktail party or weekend festivities!
- Prefer popsicles to cool down? We like ours with an adult twist! Watermelon Mojito Popsicles!
If you make one of our recipes listed here, or in our recipe index, be sure to share with us on social media with the #MadeWithRodelle hashtag for your chance to be featured! Happy Labor Day!!