This gazpacho packs in the fresh flavor with three layers of different fruit. We added Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract and a touch of our Pure Lemon Extract to enhance and complement mango, honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon. Vanilla Melon Gazpacho is perfect for summer lunches, brunches, or even a light dinner choice. And, you can garnish to your heart’s desire with more fresh fruit, sprigs of mint or basil, and even a bright extra virgin olive oil.
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 cup mango, cut into chunks
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Rodelle Lemon Extract
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup roughly chopped honeydew melon
- ½ roughly chopped avocado, save the other half for sliced garnish
- 1 cup roughly chopped cantaloupe melon
- 1 cup roughly chopped watermelon
- In a blender, pulse the mango, mango nectar, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and salt until chopped up but not completely smooth.
- Pour into the bottoms of four 12 to 16-oz glasses. Rinse out the blender.
- Add the grapes, avocado, and honeydew melon to the blender and pulse until chopped up, but not completely smooth. Carefully pour the mixture over the mango making your second layer. Rinse the blender.
- Repeat with the cantaloupe and watermelon. Pour on top of the grapes, avocado and honeydew layer to create your third layer.
- Garnish with a cube of melon, sprig of mint, and slice of avocado.