A delicious festive recipe for the holiday season! Latkes are like a potato pancake, and combined with our sweet vanilla beans- this is a one-of-a-kind treat!
- 45 mins
- 12 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 medium white onion, coarsely shredded
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil + extra for frying
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Gently mix the sweet potatoes with the onion.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (Rodelle Vanilla Beans, flour, olive oil, eggs, salt and pepper)
- Heat frying pan coated with olive oil to medium
- Spoon a little than 1/4 cup (depending on how large or small you want your latkes) heap of the potato mixture into frying pan to brown for 1 minute on each side, repeat for all 24 latkes
- Place browned latkes on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size.
- Serve with sour cream or apple sauce.