We created this vanilla bean mulling spices blend recipe just in time for the holidays. Its flavor is so robust and comforting- perfect for curling up in a blanket as fall rolls in.
- | Easy
- | 15 mins
- | 1 servings
DirectionsTo make the Spices Blend:
- In a medium size mixing bowl, blend all the ingredients together with a spatula.
- Then place them into your favorite jar to preserve it or to make a gift.
- In a sauce pan, blend the Rodelle Vanilla Bean spice blend together with your favorite apple juice, cider, or wine.
- Bring to boil, then turn down the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- You may whisk every minute during this process in order to get all the spices to release their flavors.
- After this cooking step, let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- With a fine mesh strainer, filter the flavorful blend into a serving pitcher (glass tempered) or directly to the mugs.
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 3 tbsp Raw sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tbsp cloves
- 1/3 tsp Allspices
- 1 quart Apple Cider (your favorite brand)
- 1 bottle Beaujolais French Wine (or your favorite non tannin red wine)
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans with 2 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract