The blueberries and peaches pair perfectly with the light cobbler topping glazed with Rodelle Vanilla Beans.
- 80 mins
- 12 servings
- 2 16-ounce bags frozen peaches (thawed)
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/8 tsp salt, divided
- 1 ½ cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 2/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat cooking spray over 13 x 9 inch glass or ceramic baking dish
- Place peaches in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with juice and toss.
- Add ¾ cup granulated sugar, 1/8-teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons flour to peaches and toss to combine.
- Arrange mixture evenly in baking dish.
- Combine flour, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and baking powder in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk
- Place remaining ¼ cup granulated sugar and butter in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla seeds.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating just until combined.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Spread the batter evenly over peach mixture.
- Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Place baking dish on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until the topping is golden and filling is bubbly.