These pancakes are THE best pancakes! This has become a Saturday morning tradition in our house! The soft fluffy flapjacks will fill the whole house with the best aroma.
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups of your favorite “just add water” pancake mix.
- 2 medium size bananas (very ripe)
- 2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Paste (or substitute 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped + 2 tbsp of preferred sweetener)
- 1 egg
- Optional: 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine the egg and bananas in a large bowl and electric whisk for a smooth fluffy consistency.
- Next, whisk in Rodelle Vanilla Paste, Rodelle Vanilla Extract, and water or oil needed for pancake mix.
- Next, add favorite pancake mix and whisk together.
- Optional: Lastly, add chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop about ½ cup of batter per pancake onto the pan. Brown on both sides - you’ll know when to flip pancakes when bubbles start to appear on the top or the batter begins to darken a bit.
- Serve hot.