These pancakes are THE best pancakes! This has become a Saturday morning tradition in our house! The soft fluffy flapjacks will fill the whole house with the best aroma.
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups of your favorite “just add water” pancake mix.
- 2 medium size bananas (very ripe)
- 2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Sugar
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 1 egg
- Electric whisk the egg and banana together for a smooth fluffy consistency.
- Next just add all the other ingredients and stir till smooth.
- Makes as big or as little of pancakes as desired.
- For 4-inch pancakes pour 1/2 cup scoops onto a hot griddle or non-stick pan, (spray with oil if needed).
- Cook on first side until you see the top covered with bubbles then flip and let brown.