The vanilla paste in this recipe gives just a little hint of sweetness but also a little warmth. Sweet, salty, smoky and warm. These pretzels are great for snacking!
- 60 mins
- 26 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the pretzels all over both sheets. You don't want to layer them.
- In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter, bourbon, sugar, vanilla paste, paprika, garlic and pepper flakes.
- Pour it over the pretzels and use your hands to toss everything together really well.
- Place the pretzels in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Toss and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove and let cool completely on the sheets. I like to store these in mason jars or even resealable containers or bags.
- Note: This recipe was prepared by Jessica at How Sweet It Is for Rodelle. Click here for the original post!