You can’t ever go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!! These delicious little cookies are gluten free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
- | Easy
- | 136 mins
- | 10 servings
- Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Beat on medium-high speed until well combined and sugar is fully incorporated. The mixture should no longer be gritty or granulated (about 3 minutes). Do not over cream the ingredients or the oil will separate from the peanut butter.
- Add baking soda and beat to incorporate. Add chocolate chips and beat to just incorporate- don’t over mix.
- Form 2 tbsp mounds with batter, roll into ball, and place on a plate.
- Flatten mounds slightly, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with Silpat or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place mounds on sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are set and tops are barely set.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet before removing and transferring to a rack to finish cooling.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz semi-sweet chunky chocolate chips