This recipe is simple and easy, however, you can add a pinch of ginger, pepper, allspice, and a 1/2 teaspoon of ghee to achieve a more Ayurvedic concoction.
- 10 mins
- 1 servings
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 teaspoon honey (or agave)
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes; stir honey and vanilla extract into milk until completely dissolved.
- Whisk turmeric into milk mixture; reduce heat to medium-low and cook until flavors blend, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a strainer.
- Serve hot or warm.