This is a recipe for that classic rich and creamy hot cocoa. It contains our Bourbon Vanilla Beans and Gourmet Baking Cocoa. Top it some vanilla bean whip cream to heat up the holidays.
- | 10 mins
- | 6 servings
- ¼ cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- Place the Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa and sugar in a saucepan; mix to combine.
- Scrape the seeds from the Rodelle Vanilla Bean and place both the pod and seed into a saucepan with the sugar and cocoa.
- Gently pour in the heavy cream and milk to combine.
- Bring to a soft boil; whisking constantly.
- Remove the vanilla bean.
- Carefully pour into six mugs and top with whipped cream.