Makes 6 muffins to use up that *one* last spotted banana! With Rodelle cocoa and chocolate chips, you can’t go wrong with these one-bowl muffins!
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Christina at Dessert for Two. Click here to view her original post and see more pictures!
- | Easy
- | 33 mins
- | 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350, and line a muffin pan with 6 cups.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana very well with a fork until it's smooth. Mash it very well until it's almost liquid, not lumpy.
- Next, whisk in the sugar, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk very well until combined.
- In the same bowl, sprinkle the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt on top. Using a spatula, stir until well-combined.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, saving a few for the top of the muffins.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups evenly, and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until the muffins are done. They're done when they spring back when pressed gently on the top.
- Move the muffins to a cooling rack, and let cool completely before serving.
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Copyright ©2019 Rodelle Inc. All rights reserved. Sitemap