This is a simple, yet elegant dish. The salmon pairs perfectly with our Rodelle Salmon Seasoning. And the lemon juice adds just the right amount of tang to really bring the salmon to life.
- 80 mins
- 4 servings
- 4 Medium salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 Lemons
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil or Butter
- 3 tbsp Rodelle Salmon Seasoning
- Place salmon in a shallow ceramic baking dish.
- Squeeze juice from 1 lemon evenly over salmon.
- Drizzle Olive oil over salmon and with tongs makes sure the fillets are all evenly coated.
- Sprinkle Rodelle Salmon Seasoning over the top of the salmon evenly, cover and let marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, slice remaining lemon into slices 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove baking dish from the refrigerator, drop lemon slices over the top of the marinated salmon bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with salad or risotto.