This clever recipe is one of a kind. Delicious crab has been sprinkled with our new Baja Seasoning and then scooped into an avocado. It has amazing flavor that’s sure to make your mouth water!
- 15 mins
- 4 servings
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted, (not ripe, but not hard)
- 1½ tbsp Rodelle Baja Seasoning
- 6 ounces crab meat
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- ½ tsp salt
- Scoop the avocado meat out of the skin, but leave at least ¼ inch intact. Dice the avocado meat into small pieces.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the avocado meat with Rodelle Baja Seasoning and the rest of the ingredients. Toss well.
- Stuff the avocado skins with the mixture.
- Serve over baby lettuce.