Rodelle Gourmet Pork Brine is a perfectly balanced blend of gourmet spices and subtle dried fruit. Your favorite cut of pork (tenderloin, roast, ribs, shoulder and more) will benefit from the wholesome flavor that brining locks in. With a hint of fragrant vanilla, Rodelle’s Gourmet Pork Brine brings a subtle aroma and balanced flavor to your favorite cuts of pork!
Directions are per pound, simply scale up your measurements based off the amount of meat you are brining!
- Add 2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of brine seasoning to 3/4 cup of water and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Allow to cool completely and refrigerate.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cool water plus 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to cooled brine mix.
- Place pork in a bag or container and add prepared brine mix, completely submerge pork.
- Cover pork to brine in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Pat dry prior to cooking according to directions and preference.
Ingredients statement: Salt, Sugar, Spices, Exhausted Vanilla Beans, Dried Apples, Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Orange Peel, Mustard Seed.
Kosher, gluten-free and Made in the USA.
Rodelle does not utilize peanuts or tree-nuts on its production floor or in its products. Contact us for any other allergen questions.
Sizes: Available in 30 ounce containers.Contact Us